Register for Curtiss-Wright PEPSE Training - September 12-15, 2023
PEPSE is Curtiss-Wright's predictive, energy balance software that has been used
in the power industry for decades and is the industry's standard. If you want to
learn PEPSE from the experts, register for this training course. No one else can
provide the same level of expertise.
Here are some of the training takeaways:
- Understanding of all the PEPSE basics, plus all of the advanced features while sharing experiences
- Workshops including many hands-on exercises solidifying all the principles learned in the class
- Proficiency in using all the Special Options for improving productivity in PEPSE's use
- Instructor support to real-world studies addressing your plant specific issues
- Performing sensitivity studies to develop performance curves and trend changes over operating ranges
- Building and tuning PEPSE models (existing and new)
PEPSE training registrants should have a working knowledge of power
plant operations and the plant thermal cycle.